The Complete Mobile App Design From Scratch: Design 15 Apps Download
Learn From Scratch: Photoshop, Sketch 4, After effects, Flinto, Principle and more. Learn 6 Figure Income By Freelancing
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to Make $100000 As UI/UX Designer on Freelancing Site.
- Get UI/UX design job on Freelancing site.
- Learn Photoshop CC 2017 From Scratch
- Learn Sketch 41+ From Scratch
- Learn After Effects CC 2017 From Scratch
- Learn Flinto From Scratch
- Learn Principle For Mac From Scratch
- Learn Balsamiq From Scratch
- Learn Invision From Scratch
- Learn to Mock-up, Prototype, and Animate 15 Top Charts
- App From Scratch
- Design your dream App
- Design any kind of App you want
- Prototype apps for your business or entrepreneurship.
- No pre-knowledge required – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac laptop, iMac or Windows PC
- No paid software is required – You can learn with trial period.
——-Brand New Course———-
UX design is the hot trend right now
Companies have never been more invested in making sure their users, customers, and clients have a positive experience with their websites and mobile app design
Adobe Systems Incorporated spoke to 500 managers and department heads working in UX design and asked them about their needs, their hiring priorities, and what they’re looking for in potential candidates. What they found looks very good for UX professionals.
Adobe set out to uncover the latest hiring trends in UX design and the results point to one big conclusion: ‘UX designers’ are now as in demand as software engineers, and that demand is only going to increase.
‘UX Tools’ Is The Most Important Skill, But Personality Counts Too
When asked what skills they look for in UX designers, 42% of managers said ‘knowledge of UX tools’ is the most important factor in hiring. 33% said the ability to collaborate was a top skill, but this answer varied a lot depending on the size of the organization. Collaboration skills are much less important to managers who’ve hired more than 20 UX designers in the past year.
All managers said UX design experience (76%), having a strong portfolio (75%), and coding/programming experience (70%) were the top things they looked for in the hiring process.
UX Design For Mobile Platforms is Most Important
The majority of hiring managers are focused on mobile platforms (55%), and they expect mobile will still be the top priority for hiring in five years’ time (48%).
While desktop-to-mobile (cross-platform user design) will also remain a hiring priority, 45% of managers expect to hire UX designers who can work on virtual reality (VR) projects in the next 3-5 years. Growth is expected in augmented reality (37% of managers looking to hire in 3-5 years), and
AI and wearable will see double-digit growth in hiring trends too.
Source: Google it, “Hiring Trends in UX Design: The 6 Things You Need to Know About Tech’s Fastest Growing Field” (link is not allowed here)
“There’s an App for That.”
It’s the trademarked slogan by Apple, that defined that everything has an app.
According to Statista, worldwide mobile app revenue was 88.3 billion dollars this year. By 2020, mobile apps are forecast to generate around 189 billion U.S. dollars in revenues. According to applause,90% Of Companies Will Increase Mobile App Investment. The huge market for app development increasing so fast. So does increase mobile app UI/UX design with it and creating hundreds of thousands of jobs and businesses.
If you don’t take this opportunity, you will remain far behind in your career.
So, to be a complete mobile app UI/UX designer from scratch, we created a full course to learn 7 tools from scratch and design 15 top chart apps from scratch. You will learn a mobile app design from scratch.
You will learn to wire-frame, mock-up, prototype, and App UI animation.
Its 27 hours of video content and almost 50 projects.
You will learn from scratch:
- Mobile app design in Photoshop CC
- Mobile app design in Sketch 3 & 4
- App UI animation in After effects CC
- Mobile app prototyping in Flinto
- Mobile app prototyping and interactive app in Principle for Mac
- Mobile app prototyping in Invision
- Wireframe with Balsamiq
- After you learn all the tools from scratch,
You will learn to design top chart apps from scratch are:
You will learn to make the interactive app with Flinto, Invision, and Principle for Mac
You will learn how to wire-frame by using Balsamiq from scratch.
You will learn App UI animation by After Effects CC from scratch.
Many students complain that there is no complete course on Mobile UI/UX design. One course on Photoshop with designing one screen of an app, another one on Sketch 3 with design a few screens of an app and so on…..
So, we created a completed course on mobile App UI/UX design to ease your life. You do not have to buy many courses to learn mobile app UI/UX design. You need to buy only this course. Mobile app design from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn Mobile App UI/UX design
- Anyone who wants to learn design.
- Anyone want to get a job or side income.
- Anyone want to start App Entrepreneurship or App Startup
Created by Infinite Education