Ideal for Beginners! Android 7.1 development: Become an Android developer, by making more than 30 Android mobile apps.
Android tutorial for beginners
What you’ll learn
- Kick start into a new career with your new Android development skills and knowledge!
- Learn the skills needed to obtain a new career developing Android apps
- Step by step learn how to put Android applications together
- Work more efficiently with Android development by learning the best tools and practices
- Earn more with your new Android development skills
- Learn how to develop apps for Android phones and tablets
- Create your own professional quality Android apps
- Join a large group of people who really understand Android Lollipop and are Android enthusiasts
- Deploy Android app to the Google Play store
- Crack your Interview for a job anywhere in the world
- A PC or a Mac is required to use for development apps
- A real device is NOT REQUIRED. This course let you make use of Android Virtual Device or Emulator to deploy Android apps and debug it efficiently.
Are you an aspiring Android Developer? Do you want to step into the world of mobile application development and earn money?
Then this is your destination. android tutorial for beginners
You are going to build android apps from scratch by step by step tutorials designed in such a way that a real noob can also start making apps in a professional way. You will start off by building basic apps, and progress to more complex apps by inculcating more complex advance features in your application.
The apps you will create, you will be shown how to publish those apps in the Google Playstore and reach billions of Android users worldwide.
Android Studio is the official IDE by Google and is gradually picking up popularity. But at the same time if you belong to java background then you must be an eclipse lover. Yes, you will learn Android App development by Eclipse too.
Both the Tools Android Studio and Eclipse are well shown and explained how to make effective use of it.
Configure your own Virtual Android device – emulator which runs on your Mac or Windows which means you do not need your own personal device to run your android apps.
Save your precious time while developing learn how to install 200% faster emulator- Genymotion on your Mac or PC.
If you have your own Android device then learn how to configure your IDE to deploy and test Android APK files on your real device.
Debug your android apps in your Virtual device and also learn how to debug it in your real android device.
Building these projects will help you understand the basics of Android development, and then in the coming weeks, the more advanced apps being added to the Udemy courses free download will show you many of the new techniques and functionality built into the new Marshmallow SDK to really make your apps pop!
An all-new app that takes advantage of the stunning new material design from Lollipop which brings all new and stunning visual, motion and interaction to your apps.
You’ll also learn how to take advantage of the all-new enhanced notification functionality built into Lollipop as well as heads-up, display content, and actions in a small floating window.
Configure your apps with Graphics and design, and give support for your application to run on Multiple Screens i.e. Make apps that are compatible with Tablets as well as Smartphones.
Learn Animation – Give polished look to your apps
Explore the android animation and its implementation in your application. Attract more and more users by showing incredible animation effects in your apps.
Introducing brand new Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow 6.0 and 5.0 Lollipop features.
Learn about new Marshmallow/Lollipop feature such as Recycler View which is the advance version of Listview.
Implement Grid View, Staggered View horizontal and also Staggered view Vertical with the help of Recycler View.
Implement all new Lollipop Animation transitions in your Recycler view.
Want to make your recycler view more attractive? Yes, here we go. Learn Android CardView in detail.
Learn about Android Toolbar which is the trending feature of Android 5.0 that replaces the old Action Bar.
Text to Speech feature – Learn how to convert Text to Speech and make your app speak and interact with the app user.
Who this course is for:
- This course targets the absolute beginners as well as coding aspirants who want to enter into the world of mobile apps and development with brand new Android Lollipop functionality.
- No coding experience is needed
- Web developers looking to get into mobile
- Anyone with a good idea and the drive to create it
- Ideal for complete beginners!
The Complete Android Oreo Tutorial – Make 30 Apps Download
Google Drive | [3.9 GB]