Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch (Updated) Download
Learn how to use Android to hack into networks and computer systems, and how to secure systems from hackers
What you’ll learn
- 45+ Lectures to teach you how to use your android device to hack into other computers & networks
- Root and unlock your Android device (For Nexus devices only)
- Spy on computers wirelessly (ARP Spoofing) or by connecting to them using the USB cable (BadUSB Attack)
- Gain full control over Windows/OSX/Linux devices as soon as you connect your Android device to them
- Bypass OSX/Windows login screens
- Create a fake access point with internet connection & spy on clients
- Install NetHunter on your Android Device (For Nexus devices only)
- Gain full control over any computer in the same network using a number of methods
- Install other apps needed for penetration testing
- Install Kali Linux as a virtual machine inside windows or OSX
- Basic IT skills
- Some Experience Using Android
- An Android device preferably a Nexus device or OnePlus One phone
Welcome to my comprehensive course on hacking using Android! you will start as a beginner Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch with no previous knowledge about hacking, and by the end of it, you’ll be at an intermediate level being able to use an Android device to hack into networks, computers and more!
The course will start with you from scratch, from preparing your Android device and computer, installing the needed apps and will finish up with examples of real-life scenarios that will give you full control over various computer systems.
This course focuses on the practical side penetration testing without neglecting the theory, for each attack you will learn how that attack works and then you will learn how to practically launch that attack, this will give you full understanding of the conditions which allow this attack to be successful, this knowledge will help you to detect and sometimes prevent such attacks. The attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The Course is Divided into four main sections:
- Weaponising: this section will take you through the steps of preparing your computer and Android device, you’ll learn how to install NetHunter(an Android penetration testing platform) on your Android device. You will also learn how to use the main menus of NetHunter, and as a bonus, I added three lectures to teach you how to install Kali Linux (a penetration testing OS) on your computer.
- Information Gathering: in this section we still don’t know much about penetration testing , all we have is an Android device with NetHunter installed on it, you will learn how to start gathering information about WiFi networks around you, not only that but you will also learn how to map your current networking, displaying the connected devices and information about them such as their IP address, Mac Address, OS, open ports, and running services/programs. You will also learn how to connect an external wireless card to your Android device and prepare it to be used to crack WiFi keys.
- Spying: In this section, you will learn intercept data and launch MITM (Man In The Middle Attacks) using three methods. Being the MITM will allow you to gain access to an account accessed by devices in your network, or accounts accessed by the device which your Android device is connected to via USB. You will also learn how to create a fake access point and spy on all the data sent on it.
- Exploitation: In this section, you will learn a number of exploitation methods that can be used to gain full control over a target computer (whether it runs Windows/Linux/OSX) only by connecting an Android device to the target computer. You will also learn why you should never leave your computer locked on a login screen as you will see login screens can be bypassed on both OSX and Windows (ie: you’ll be able to log in without a password to Windows and OSX machines). Finally, you will learn how to make an undetectable backdoor and deliver it to a target computer by replacing files that the target machine downloads or backdooring the downloaded files on the fly.
- Detection & Protection: In this section, you will learn three methods to detect ARP Poisoning Attacks, you will also learn how to use Wireshark to detect other suspicious activities in your network. We will also discuss how to protect against these MITM attacks and prevent them from happening. Finally, you will learn how to detect backdoors that can bypass antivirus programs,
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own labor against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and no other organization is associated with the certification exam for the same. Although you will receive Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that No OTHER ORGANIZATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in hacking/penetration testing
- Anybody who is interested in learning how to use Android to test the security of computer systems
Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch Download
Google Drive | [857 MB]