JSON in Action: Build JSON-Based Applications Download
What you will learn
- Understanding why the popular JSON as a data interchange format
- Understanding the difference between JSON and XML
- Learn JSON syntax and data types
- Learn to write the JSON data (simple and complex) on your own
- Learning to collect the necessary pieces of information even from a complex JSON data
- Learn how to call the API and JSON response collect
- Learn how to use JSON PHP
- Develop your own applications utilizing the popular API
Text editor and web browser
Description: JSON in Action
*** Quiz, Hands-On Practice and unique project which included ***
————————————————– ————————————————– ——————–
————————————————– ————————————————– ———————
“The course was very good. I learn easily about all the concepts. The instructor explained with practical examples. I have the feeling to be able to work online with the instructor. Very well explained.”
Rayvn Manuel says
“The repetition of the explanation that really helps to remember and recall information approach to this topic gradually; Means, starting from the basics and gradually introduce more and I appreciate technology comparison since it really helps to understand why to use. one technology over another. ”
Ido Yogev says
“Very nice course, straight to the point. The topic is illustrated as a simple form and professional. Warmly recommended !!!”
————————————————– ————————————————– ———————–
The courses are structured as follows:
In the second part, you will understand JSON in more detail. You will learn the rules of JSON syntax and different data types (numbers, strings, boolean, null, arrays, and objects) you can use JSON data. You will also be trained to identify the different types of data in the JSON data the real world and also to write on your own JSON data.
The fourth section describes how to use AJAX techniques to contact the API and to collect the JSON output returned by the API. You will learn how to call the API using GET or POST method and also made a request synchronous or asynchronous. You’ll also see how you can pass JSON as input to the API.
In the next section, we discuss how to use JSON with PHP. This lecture explains json_encode and json_decode methods. This section will be updated to teach you how to use JSON to other programming languages as well.
The last part is the Let’s Grow section where you will apply your JSON knowledge to develop some of your own applications. Now there are two applications in this section.
- Currency Converter
- BMI Calculator
The first application “Currency Converter” real-world contacts application APIs, JSON collects data and perform the currency conversion. The second application “BMI Calculator” is one more detail. As part of this application, you will develop a simple API using PHP. You will call the API (which you designed yourself), collect the JSON response and then the process to get the results you want.
So, what are you waiting for? Join 100% practical course JSON and start developing applications based on its own APIs JSON apply your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn JSON from scratch
- Anyone who wants to develop real-world applications utilizing APIs
- Anyone who wants to exchange data between client and server
- Anyone who wants to choose JSON as a data exchange format in their design REST API
- web developers
Students also bought
Created by Crypters Infotech