Maya for Beginners Complete Guide to 3D Animation in Maya Download
Learn all you need in Autodesk Maya for 3D animation: modeling, texture, lighting, rigging, animation, dynamics
What you’ll learn
- Use Autodesk Maya to model, texture, rig, animate, dynamic, light and render
- Build your own 3D items and design them
- Use keyframes to animate your 3D items
- Modeling, shading, texture, lovely lighting
- Rendering high-quality playback projects
- Setting up a 3D animation personality
- Simulation of dynamic effects such as water, cloth, and smoke
- You’re going to know how to create a whole 3D animated scene!
- You should follow the course with Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk offers from their website a free 3-year instructional version of Maya
- Mouse 3-button
In Autodesk Maya, you can do your own 3D animations!
Learn all you need to know to get started-taught by a professional from Hollywood!
Learning Autodesk Maya is an excellent ability as the industry-standard 3D animation software to assist you to get a job in the movie, music and gaming industry. You will learn how to produce your entire animation from scratch in this free download of Udemy lessons.
What will you learn?
- Start with Maya and understand the interface
- Model your own scenes and objects
- Shading your items
- Create the right UVs
- Textures of your artifacts
- Illuminate your scene and create shadows
- Make your project
- Setting up animation characters
- Keyframes Animation
- Animation of Motion Graphics (MASH) toolkit
- Simulation of dynamic effects such as cloth and smoke
- Putting a whole scene together
Learn by doing projects in the real world!
Throughout this entire course, you will work with a full animated skeleton on a scene inspired by Dia de Los Muertos. You will be truly influenced by your own abilities by the end of the course and confident in using Autodesk Maya.
- 25 + Hours of tutorials easy to follow
- Demonstrations of animation bonuses
- Downloadable project files for each course step
- High-quality support to assist you to take the course
Why learn from us?
Lucas Ridley is a professional 3D animator working on Hollywood movies like Ready Player One by Steven Spielberg. His students love him, and we are sure that you will enjoy this class.
Lucas breaks down Autodesk Maya’s most complicated animation steps so you can easily start animating on your own!
Phil Ebiner is the founder of Video School Online and with our top-rated classes has taught more than one million learners worldwide.
Our money-back guarantee of 30 days is 100%!
We want to be pleased with you. If you don’t enjoy the course and get what you expected, we’ll reimburse your money if there’s any reason.
We can’t wait to see you on the course!
Phil + Lucas
Who this course is for:
- For full beginners who want to start with Autodesk Maya, we intended this course.
- This course is for anyone interested in learning 3D animation and the instruments used by the film industry’s professional animators.
- We designed this course for beginner Autodesk Maya users who want to take their skills to a more advanced next level.